Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong?
ZELENSKY, DANCE PARTY TIME - Actor, Comedian, Puppet President
This is what the $5 Billion Dollars that Victoria Nuland gave to Ukraine created. A Nice Promo for the New President, even in Black and White.
3 min - ya gotta see it to believe it.?

https://www.brighteon.com/a651ddf0-a7cc-...d18cf202dc

You may have already seen the vid, I just happened to stumble across it the other night.

For one thing, I've wondered how a Soros shill like this man could end up as the president of a country, even one as corrupt as the Ukraine, and my guess has been, the corruption must be worse than I thought, and of epic Swampington DC standards and proportions. For another thing, I've wondered on more than one occasion if he's even in the Ukraine at all, and not taking a cue from Bidenenko, and doing all his appearances on a set in his basement at his dacha in Florida. Then there's his endless, and increasingly frantic (drug induced?), virtual meetings with various heads of state.

I suspect we're looking at something far far worse, something that should give everyone pause, and that's sheer incompetence, not only on Zelensky's part, but on the part of his handlers, all the way across the pond and up the ladder to people like Victoria "F-the-EU Nuland" and George Soros, and to whomever is really behind the sock puppet Bidenenko. Watching this man "work the crowd" in this case, the Greek parliament is like watching a movie version of The Emperor's New Clothes, only no one in Athens is laughing at the emperor's nakedness, because it's merely a reflection of the nakedness and incompetence of his real bosses.

Does the fact that a Vindman twin (one of Nuland’s Ukrainian covert nazi’s in America) is a judge in MKUltra'd kangaroo courts in the US mean much?

The Ukraine leadership is very likely far more corrupt than any normal person could fathom.

Quote:As for what Ukraine actually is, I offer this little string of pearls:

-In 1996 the mideast-born head of an important international finance institution confided to me that the corruption in Ukraine was so Byzantinely impenetrable that his Kiev office, in desperation, imported Pakistani advisors specifically to help unravel the logic of who-is-connected-to-whom. (They failed.)

-In 2000 a Ukrainian investigative journalist with a Georgian name, Gyorgy Gongadse, went missing while working on a big story to expose corruption. His body was found, headless, in a ditch, and Ukraine’s President Leonid Kuchma himself was implicated in the crime through tapes recorded secretly in the president’s office. A fall-guy went to prison; the widow was presented with a state award.

Everything you always wanted to know about Ukraine

Then we have this story...

Quote:German food minister says Western countries need to send more weapons into Ukraine to avert a global famine: report

He urged international organizations, such as the United Nations World Food and Agriculture Committee, to back him, because he said the operation to destroy Ukraine's agricultural infrastructure was Putin's "starvation strategy".

He said that we have to agree on fundamental questions of agricultural and food policy worldwide.

I strongly suspect that that line in bold which is the policy toward GMOs, which, as events have shown, the Ukraine readily supported years ago before all this mess began, or so I believe. It cut deals for special port privileges along the sea of Azov and the Black Sea for GMO companies like Mon[ster]santo. Last I checked, GMO crops are still banned (same for Russia) in the Ukraine until further studies could be done, but recent Ukraine legislation is creeping in to allow GMOs.

I think the only reason Germany's AG minister wants to arm the Ukraine to the teeth is to protect those corporate GMO profits.

I also suspect everything happening in Ukraine is part of the NWO’s plans to start a worldwide food crisis to use as an excuse for worldwide digital ID, food rationing and thereby ushering in fake synthetic food. Which will never end even after the food crisis is over. Russia might be in on the whole scheme.

Plus, the added bonus of intellectual property that you are now slave to. It’s in your DNA, and your children’s. Better than whiskey proof.
Welcome to the I.G. Farben Chattel Slavery Ranch. It’s gone global!

For what it's worth Ukraine: government and people reject GMO food and feed, according to this report from 2019:

Biotechnology and Other New Production Technologies in Ukraine (USDA PDF report)

This report dated February 18, 2020 on Russia shows that they allow imports of GMO food and feed but not production.

Agricultural Biotechnology Annual - Russia
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by beez - 03-27-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by beez - 03-27-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 03-27-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by beez - 03-27-2022, 09:27 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 03-27-2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Wide-Eyes - 03-28-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 03-28-2022, 03:57 AM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by BIAD - 03-28-2022, 12:39 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 04-18-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 04-19-2022, 08:05 AM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 04-20-2022, 06:51 AM