Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong?
(04-18-2022, 07:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Your friend is right, and it has already started here. That's what the ramped up polarization is about - getting people to choose side which are not really sides at all, they are just two sides of the same coin, neither of which the people are on. It's them against us, and they are steadily convincing us that it is somehow "us" against some nebulous "them", and that "them" is not the real opponent at all - it's just another faction of "us", and they will laugh all the way to the bank over how they have hoodwinked us into fighting amongst ourselves, never even approaching the real opposition.

The Democrat Party used to be all about "the working man" - or so they claimed. They were really after a collectivist approach, not so different from the communism of Russia in those days. That's what "organization" and "labor unions" were all about. They got "the working man" to organize and unionize, and once that was done they turned those organizations into weapons against their political opponents. Unions were never about "the working man", they were always about forging a weapon against the Democrats' political opponents. BUT, since they convinced the gullible that unions were really all about them, it worked, and some folks still believe that claptrap to this day.

Now, the Democrat Party STILL pays lip service to "the working man", but it's plain for all to see, those who will bother to look anyhow, that they give no shits about such menials as us people, and are really all about kissing the asses of megacorps and techno-giants. The very thing they used to accuse Republicans of.

The Republicans are no better. They give no shits about us, the people, except as a means to an end, a weapon against their opponents. same as the Democrats. Same coin, different sides, but the same metal runs through both sides.

Meanwhile, we the people are caught up in the middle of a fight that is not ours, and of no benefit to us, and are employed only as shock troops against each side's opposition, and then forgotten, we are left laying in the dust. Right now, the polarization is being heated up by the puppet masters, ramped up to throw us once again into yet another conflict that is not really ours, and will benefit us not at all in the end as we bleed out in the dust.

And the band plays on.

I could be wrong, but I have the feeling that Russia and China are holdouts over the Great Reset, or whatever they are calling NWO today.
Not that Russia/China winning would be great for mankind.  They are just the other side of the Reset/NWO.

I am almost worried about the Reds taking over for the Blues this November.   Most of the Repubs in office now, are no different at all from their counterparts.
Different means to the same end.
Vive la divisions!!!!!

Indeed, the band plays on.
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by beez - 03-27-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by beez - 03-27-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 03-27-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by beez - 03-27-2022, 09:27 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 03-27-2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Wide-Eyes - 03-28-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 03-28-2022, 03:57 AM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by BIAD - 03-28-2022, 12:39 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by Ninurta - 04-18-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Who Is Right and Who Is Wrong? - by DontTreadOnMe - 04-19-2022, 04:08 AM