Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Ketanji Jackson Just Crap the Woke Leftist Bed?
(03-24-2022, 03:23 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Be nice...I'm a still new at posting a thread here.

So, let's talk a bit about the Supreme Court confirmation hearing from the other day.

Biden Supreme Court nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson, was asked by Senator Marsha Blackburn...

“Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?”

...to which, Ketanji replied: 

"I can't...I’m not a biologist."

This is being interpreted as Biden's far left nominee for the Supreme Court evading the touchy topic of personal gender identity.

HOWEVER...

Biology and, by extension, biologists...universally and scientifically define the difference between sexes as having either XX or XY chromosomes.

Isn't this actually Biden's far Left nominee stating that she believes that, NOT the individual, but ONLY a BIOLOGIST is able to define whether a person is a man or a woman?

It sure seems so.

Why aren't the woke condemning her for this?

They aren't condemning her because that is beginning to be a Leftist rally cry for some strange reason -"are you a biologist?" because, "science"... science of the politically oriented variety, of course.

Last night Tucker Carlson showed a video from some swim competition where a man was playing at being a woman in order to increase his competitive edge with his man-muscles against women. A woman in the stands made a comment about him being a man, and immediately some Woke Warrior pounced on her and asked her "are you a biologist?". She replied "I'm not a veterinarian, either, but I still know what a dog is".

smallrofl 

You are committing an act of Wrongthink in asserting that actual biologists define gender by chromosomes. That is a little too much like actual science. Clearly, those biologists have not vetted their wacky ideas through the Political Kommisars to find out if those ideas conform with, you know, actual science. Only Political Kommissars can tell us scientific fact, not those pesky scientists.

Please report yourself to the nearest Ministry of Truth office for reorientation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Ketanji Jackson Just Crap the Woke Leftist Bed? - by Ninurta - 03-24-2022, 06:22 PM