Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
(03-22-2022, 09:12 PM)Snarl Wrote: Though I respect our Constitution, it's an imperfect document ... or we wouldn't be watching our country disintegrate into a 3d world shithole ... and it is.  And that's all I've got to say about that. (Did I sound like Forrest Gump?)

I hope we NEVER have a problem disagreeing with one another.  I know where you're coming from.  Our differences of opinion and our open expression of them is the only thing that keeps me coming back for more.

I'd suggest you try one of those clubs on for size, too.  What's the worst that could happen?  You make some Real Life friends ... or you walk away?  Take a chance ... sing and dance.

Thank you for understanding. The Constitution is without a doubt an imperfect document. It was constructed by imperfect men in attempts to maneuver, imperfect situations. One of the reasons that I suggested that it be a starting point, a map, a foundation to stand on, and to build on.

I have indeed been in my fair share of groups, and I am still very active in many. I just avoid the ones that are exclusive for reasons that go against my personal views, morals, and ideologies. I sing. I dance. I even shake my body down to the ground. This old lady is not that feeble.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-22-2022, 09:25 PM