Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
(03-22-2022, 06:17 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 05:49 PM)Snarl Wrote: I think people need to be given conditions for earning their citizenship (rights) and told how their citizenship can be lost as well.

And what would you do if you found that your ideas for the new Republic, run just the opposite for what the majority of the other survivors want?

Depends on what 'the survivors' did to survive?

I don't consider myself a tyrant.  Never had all that much 'power' over others for it to go to my head.  I would never mess with anyone's family or anyone's paycheck ... if they 'earned' their pay.

That said, I don't believe everyone 'deserves' an equal voice in all things.  Sometimes decisions belong to the people who have actually 'earned' them.  The loss of that status is why we find ourselves in the predicament we're in.  Buying something ain't the same as earning something.  And, I'm pretty sure everyone takes it as a given that our politicians are mostly bought and paid for (whether they're 'on our side' or not).  I think 97% of people showing up on the ballot as a candidate for office are corporate sponsored.  And, 100% of office holders are corporate sponsored.

If I found myself in charge, the first thing I'd have to 'put to a vote' is removing citizenship status from anyone who won't obey the law.  I don't think the dirtbags living in tents on a homeowner's yard should retain their citizenship.  People who are drug addicted ... and ... are a continuous burden on society.  Violent felons.  It's common sense these people should be formally stripped of their citizenship.

And non-citizens ... they do anything to any member of society and they're marched to the nearest exit (hopefully a nice long shoreline) and given the boot.  Not my problem.

You get a violent felon, throw him in jail, he's a model prisoner, he gets out, he's stripped of his citizenship, becomes a contributing member of society, re-earns his citizenship (and subsequently all of his rights) ... and you've got a better society.  Not some welfare state.

Something like that can be hashed out properly by people far smarter'n me.  People who won't let a two-tiered justice system exist.  How much better off would we be if dirtbags like the Clintons were simply stripped of their citizenship?  Bill the philanderer?  Hillary and her classified e-mail server?  People who believe in the absolute swiftness of Justice.  None of this postponement of a trial ... while they're living the life of Riley.

That's an America I would stand and fight for.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by Snarl - 03-22-2022, 08:28 PM