Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
(03-22-2022, 05:49 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 09:15 AM)IceHappy Wrote: Nope

Nothing but respect for your post.

I would stay and fight, but there would be a butt-load of purging to be done in the aftermath.

After America being invaded ... I think people need to be given conditions for earning their citizenship (rights) and told how their citizenship can be lost as well.

And what would you do if you found that your ideas for the new Republic, run just the opposite for what the majority of the other survivors want?

America is huge, and it is destructively divided.

If you were lucky enough to win over an invasion from the outside, there would be little left to fight a war from within. All the foreign invaders would have to do is set the fire and watch us burn.

The only way I see out of a situation like that, is the Constitution. Our only chance is for all parties to hold on to it as our foundation for rebuilding, healing, and coming together.

America and Americans are much better people than the internet and the media has convinced us we are. We have to stop believing what they keep feeding us, and trust what we see.

They have us convinced us that a few cities blocks, in the worse areas, in the worst towns, is all of America. One block goes up in flames and the media will have everyone running for the hills, believing the whole State is ablaze. Even when they are standing on their porches and can see there is no smoke nor do they even smell smoke, they will fall under the spell of fear generated by the media. Areas that the majority of Americans have not seen outside of the internet or on TV, they are led to believe represent all of America and Americans. It is a lie. And in our heart of hearts we know we are being lied to, yet we fall for it over, and over.

Americans will stand and fight a foreign invader, because as @Beez has said, a lot of us are old, fat, too damn set in our ways, so not afraid of dying, and we have no damn place to go.

And most of us know by now, to run like hell if the government shows up saying they are there to help. And most of us know our only chance is if we stand together.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-22-2022, 06:17 PM