Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
Well, let’s see here…

I am a registered Democrat, 67 years old, own several firearms and a couple thousand rounds of ammo and happen to be a phenotypical female XY genetic male transsexual, mother to a 47 year old daughter and a grandmother to a 24 year old grandson and if push came to shove in some sort of invasion scenario, I would do what I could to help to defend our country even as broken and fucked up as it is AND considering the fact the Republican party, religious fundamentalists and Christian Nationalists are doing their best to make life difficult for kids like I was or eliminate them altogether. (assholes!)

So maybe it’s a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome or the programming I grew up with I’m too stupid to see through, I still believe in or have hope for this country and even if it’s currently kind of a shithole it’s still my shithole and I would stand up to protect it.

As far as the trans swimmer, I’ve made my views clear on this in another post. This transgender mob they spoke of in the video and their ridiculous ideology is completely out of control doing nothing but creating backlash and pissing people off. Incidentally, Lia Thomas competed in two other NCAA championship events and finished 5th and 8th but still, this person has no business doing what they’re doing.

Regarding the leadership of this country, other than saying it could be better, I’ll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself because who needs another worthless opinion.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by Freija - 03-22-2022, 10:00 AM