Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
Nope

I served came home was shunned now nearly 70 only thing worth fighting for is survival and keeping my Lady safe!

I left California and America cause those people we defended now seemed to help Charlie who now are friendly VN type people more than my fellow brothers who served and was also shunned when coming home, which started the homeless movement in the USA, IMHO.

I am so sad how America has changed since I left in 1984 and only too glad that I have not stayed to see the current behaviour become the new normal.  The last ten years I stopped regretting my choice leaving America and now rejoice.

Nothing is more important than your family and survival.  You cannot protect your family whilst fighting for ungrateful people and an uncaring flag!  Remember those who served, "Jody Got your Girl and Gone!"   That was because we were young fighting for a flag than the loved one we left alone back home.

George Burns was right we should be issued with an 80 year old body and get younger and by the time we are 18 we will know exactly what to do with an 18 year old body....  going to war should be the last thing on an 18 year old body's mind!  Wish I had other memories of being 18!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by IceHappy - 03-22-2022, 09:15 AM