Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Hunter Biden's laptop, apparently, it's fo real
(03-21-2022, 05:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 05:12 PM)Network Dude Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-cnn-...tion-media
Quote:The New York Times last week confirmed the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s missing laptop, a story which was originally dismissed as Russian disinformation by many liberal media outlets leading up to the 2020 presidential election. 

Television hosts, guests and journalists quickly took to the airwaves in October 2020, reassuring viewers that the laptop was "unverifiable," likely tied to the Kremlin, and the product of a smear campaign orchestrated by former President Trump and his allies. 

Does anyone think there will be any accountability on this?  I'm sceptical.

I'm sceptical too. With his Pa being the President and the MSM backing him all the way, I'd suggest this'll all
get lost into internet theatre and displayed as something the Tin-foilers talk about on right-wing websites.
tinysure

I mean no disrespect, milady, but this sounds like victim bashing.  Afterall, it was the ‘tin-foilers’ and other Trump supporters on the right that were disenfranchised by the coverup and lies.  Its tragically wrong when the American public is gaslit and lied to, cheated on.  The only outcome is the other side must play dirty to win as well.  An here we are, caught in the middle.   

My first political experience was watching the Watergate scandal unfold.  We held to a higher standard back then.  Nixon stepped down.  He had some sense of duty to the American people.  Now, they fight like vicious animals when caught, and blame US.  Deplorables…. yep, we are to blame.  Nixon was an honorable man, by compare.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunter Biden's laptop, apparently, it's fo real - by DesertBorn - 03-23-2022, 05:09 PM