Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Metaphysical Healing Technique.
(05-14-2022, 02:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: NobodySpecial268
Quote:There are three transcendental treasures to be found within this mortal world.
Two of these treasures can only be discovered once in a lifetime.
Only when the first two treasures are known, will the third treasure reveal itself to mortal eyes.
The three sacred treasures are; first love, first broken heart, and falling in love again.

This is going to sound weird to most people, but I have never had the experience of "falling in love". Never had what you would call a heartbreak. 

I have had several, "we agree to disagree" relationships. We went our separate ways, and remain friends till this day. And two, "well that was really disappointing, glad I got the hell out of that mess", relationships. 

We both went out our separate ways, and never looked back.

That is probably why I don't like romance novels or romantic movies. I just cannot relate.

I have had a few loves in my life, but none of them I fell into. All my loves came with time, experience, and knowledge.

So I guess I am left out when it comes to receiving any of the sacred treasures.

Not weird to me. I agree and I'm the same way almost to a tee. minusculebeercheers

I guess with some squinting and imagination it could be looked at a different way though, nothing in his signature says it's specifically about falling in love romantically with a person, I mean, it could mean falling in love with a thing such as a hobby, a sport, passion, etc, then failing at it or getting hurt by it in some way, then rediscovering a new special thing. I've had life changing experiences like that. No smoochin' necessary. tinylaughing

I guess that's my bizzare abstract-artist brain making broad interpretations. I digress.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 03-23-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 04:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by GATS22 - 03-23-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 04-04-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by guohua - 03-23-2022, 03:58 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Servovenford - 05-14-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Snarl - 05-16-2022, 03:11 AM