Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Metaphysical Healing Technique.
If one has become used to evoking from within the memory of holding the child, one finds one creates a space within. A closed space within the heart that can be thought of as a healing space. 

In practice I find that one can hold any person really. Someone close is best I think to begin with. I use a photograph for strangers I wish to treat. I will gaze at the photo often untill a feeling arises within me, usually there is a story and background that comes with the photo. These are usually children. Perhaps my own bias, yet I find children easiest to work with because they simply accept. Adults have baggage, you have been warned.

When one does this often to a group of children, that is when our own inner child becomes interested in what we are doing for others just like them. 

For myself I can't say much upon the subject of healing our own inner child, I know when I am being watched and who is watching. I guess it takes time for our own subconscious to trust the outer person. So there is a whole world of healing here for people to explore and break new ground in healing. 

I mentioned before that what we are doing works best when the target is sleeping. That is because the target's dream-self is whom we are treating. They will notice us. 

Now the dream-self may as well be called the dreamer. Why not? That is what they are. I will stay away from the well worn words that are often used. Like adults, words can have baggage. So to use terms such as "astral" or "aetheric" may give the wrong impression. What we are dealing with in the dreamer is the person's entire subconscious.

So let's define what I mean by "subconscious". I use the term to include the dreaming consciousness and the physical body's consciousness of the organ and systems - the whole body. We can include the aetheric body, the warmth body and the astral for that matter if one wants to. 

I also want of avoid only thinking in terms of the 'chakra'. The reason is as human beings we can percieve with the whole body as if it were an eye, and perception is not just a third eye. The heart is an organ of perception whose language is feelings for example.

So my suggestion now is to practice the holding of the child, but only for a little while at a time. What one is aiming for is to be able to turn the technique off and on like we do a smile. It is the feeling that counts and not thinking and visualisation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 03-23-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 04:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by GATS22 - 03-23-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 04-04-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by guohua - 03-23-2022, 03:58 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by NobodySpecial268 - 05-14-2022, 12:04 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Snarl - 05-16-2022, 03:11 AM