Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Metaphysical Healing Technique.
As a new arival here, I thought I would share something useful along the lines of a metaphysical healing technique.  It is something that has arisen out of working esotericly with troubled children intensively over the last six months, and many years in preparation. I hope it will help some readers here. 

The technique is deceptively simple, and requires no expert esoteric knowledge or abilities. All one really needs is empathy and a certain memory . . . 

Have you ever held a baby in your arms?
Have you watched a baby fall sleep in your arms?

Do you remember what that experience felt like? 

Do you remember the wonder?

If you can remember what that experience felt like, that memory can be used to help heal troubled children, and adults too for that mater.

The technique is based on a simple observation: Happiness does not manefest within misery. Therefore; remove the misery and happines will begin to manefest. 

Watch the human child and one will notice that happiness is the natural state of the human being. Children are naturally happy to be alive. When misery settles in, depression results, along with the behaviours and problems that follow with depression. No one wants to see a miserable child.

The basic technique is not difficult to learn, and many people can do this naturally. 

Most people have held a small child, a son, a daughter, a niece or nephew. Family are easiest to begin with because we have a natural empathy and a sense of connection.

Remember what it felt like to have a small child fall asleep in your arms? To watch them sleep? There is a certain wonder of  the new life and realisation of how utterly dependant the child is upon the adult for everything. This is what one wants to recall. 

So let's say our small child has grown, perhaps nearing the teenage years. The child becomes reclusive and quiet for whatever reason. It is plain to see the child is miserable. 

Perhaps we cannot interviene directly as in the case of family difficulties. Especially if the child is not ours. 

Sit quietly and remember the memory of holding the child. Day-dreaming as the prefered state of mind is my best suggestion here, it is what I do. I just get lost in the daydream for a time, and forget about my conscious surroundings. 

With that memory in mind, think of the child as it is now. 

What happens is we take the child into our heart and envelope it in protective feelings.

In practice what will happen is the accumulated misery will begin to fall away from the child's subconscious. This is because we are washing away the accumulations of misery with strong feelings of love and protectiveness within a closed space. There are also ways of working very deeply with the natural processes of the body.

Just practice that and one will learn to do it with ease. My suggestion is to do this a few times a day and for short times until one can do it without concentrating. 

Watch the behaviour of the child for subtle change over the next few days. What you are looking for is a smile where there was none before. For the light in the eyes to return and brighten. Perhaps the child will seek one out for attention. Subtle changes.

That is the basic technique.

What you are not doing is visualising, nor afirming, nor calling on higher powers for assistance or to do the healing. This is important; you are doing everything yourself with your own normal waking consciousness.

The very simple principal is this; happiness is the natural state of the human being, and happiness cannot manefest within misery. Remove the misery and happiness will be the result. This is so in the child.

There are more principals involved, though those principals are not neccessary to be known for success. The simple instruction above can effect a change.

However, as adults we like the explanations and the reasoning of how things work. 

When the technique is achieved and definate change can be seen in the waking child, the return of the smile for instance and a general happier outlook, something more can happen while we hold the daydream of the child in our arms. 

The child in our arms may change.  I have watched one who is a young teen in life grow younger. When this happens one can see the troubles and pains of the past. With intuition and thoughtfullness these sources of misery can be addressed, one is being shown.

This brings us to the question; How can this be; that the daydream child in our arms can grow younger?

The answer to this question is this; What are we holding in our arms?

The answer here is; we are holding the target child's subconscious self. 

So let's define exactly what I am referring to when I use the term "subconscious". 

Subconscious: That which is below the conscious awake self. The subconscious, the body's conceiled consciousness of our organs and systems, the memories. One may include the dreaming self.  

So let's create a custom definition of mind.  Mind, for our purpose here, will include both our conscious awake self and our subconscious self plus our memories, and nothing more. In practice one finds that the individual human is also an individual mind.

In practice, one will find that it is easier to heal the sleeping child than it is to heal the awake child in this manner.

So, the question arises at this point; How does this fella know all this?

The answer here is I took on a patient who may be labled, in this day and age, early onset schizophrenia. What was learned in there paved the way with understanding for the technique described here.

The distant healing can be done in this way, and the herbs can be used as well. 

Tis an odd thing, to notice another daydream child watching as you work. Like most children who see something wonderful happening for other children, they will want healing too. 

Then you realise, the child watching from behind you is yourself. 

I will leave this here for now, and let folks ask questions, and practice for themselves. Healing the traumas, emotions and mind is a very deep subject. I am happy to take time so others can learn to do this for their loved ones, and maybe even for themselves. There is a great deal more that I can say on this healing, the mind and being human. All people have to do is simply ask . . .

Messages In This Thread
A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by NobodySpecial268 - 03-21-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 03-23-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 04:03 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by GATS22 - 03-23-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Janny - 04-04-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by guohua - 03-23-2022, 03:58 AM
RE: A Metaphysical Healing Technique. - by Snarl - 05-16-2022, 03:11 AM