Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome NobodySpecial268
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm still trying to get the 'lay of the land' with the different layout to the old ATS.

The avatar is ol' Gendo Ikari from an anime. He was the most wonderful of villians.

The girl in blue is Alice from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.

Ol' Gendo looks through the looking glass at Alice, and she at him.  Alice is a real girl by the way, she died over a decade ago. I never knew her in life, but was there for her after her death. Alice has been with me ever since.

Tis an interesting thing that story by Lewis Carrolls. If one changes the way one looks at the world, stepping through the looking glass is not a difficult thing. The other side of the looking glass is the land of the fae, the fairies, the land of the dead. It is also the land of many other things, including the mythologies and magic and those who practice it.

Over on ATS I had a thread; The Secret Life of Fairies. The fairies are not Tinkerbells, it is a very different world, the world of the fairies. In the beginning I decribed the biology of the fae, how they build themselves a presence, and their nature.  The people who suppress the old knowledge through such things as the inquisitions, they are still suppressing the knowledge to this day.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome NobodySpecial268 - by Ninurta - 03-19-2022, 11:29 AM
RE: Welcome NobodySpecial268 - by BIAD - 03-19-2022, 01:31 PM
RE: Welcome NobodySpecial268 - by Snarl - 03-20-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: Welcome NobodySpecial268 - by Snarl - 03-19-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Welcome NobodySpecial268 - by guohua - 03-19-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Welcome NobodySpecial268 - by NobodySpecial268 - 03-20-2022, 01:26 AM