Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Network , Allready In Billions Devices
@"Kenzo" 
Yes, your bank records are tracked, PayPal and everything that is connected to the Web is tracked.
As of this year the Biden Administration has ordered all money transactional institutions to report monthly deposit of $650. and more to the IRS so a 1099 can be issued for taxed income earned.

Yes cash deposits to your account not only personal checks wrote to you to pay for a service like maintains your friends yard or pool or pets while they are away.

Do not accepts checks, but cash and deposit this cash into your account over a two or three day period depending on how much over the #$650. limit it is.
My accountant friend I treat told me about this new law, it is not generally know by the public. She has 3 rental properties that the tenants pay her by PayPal.
Not anymore, she has made arrangements for cash payments to her when she stops by.

So, if you sell things on Craigslist or even have Yard Sales regularly and make a deposit of $650. or more every month or bi-monthly the IRS will be informed.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Network , Allready In Billions Devices - by guohua - 02-23-2022, 07:45 PM