Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club
(01-15-2022, 12:49 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Agree there, provocative and not well intended  etc  minusculebeercheers

Hitler after school club would indeed raise eyebrowns,and  then labeled as anti-semite .

@Ninurta    i understand your pont and respect that , i just feel that it can be dead end  also sometimes ...sort of.....if people have free rights to act wrong/stubid  because they have the permission to do it, there will be allways people who exploit the holes....and people seek power , and more power......some group can grow to point it can be threat to society and people. Some people dont have responsibility, and only want to build all for itself....so thats one reason something bad can come from  " free to do things"  but i really dont know how to say this correct way,  or not sure what i mean  tinysurprisedi need more coffee

That is all very true, and you make valid points.

There absolutely ARE people who will exploit the system to gain personal power. Because of that, it behooves everyone to be on constant watch against that, and to be ready to counter it at every turn. Bad Men rise to power because of the apathy of others, not because of their action. They rise to power because apathetic folks tend to expect "someone else", like the government, to do something about it, and if everyone expects someone else to do it, then no one actually DOES it, and it never gets done, and Bad Men come to power in that vacuum of action.

Rather than expecting government to "pass a law" or hand down an edict against unpopular ideas, we should go forth ourselves, examine their argument, find the holes in it, and exploit those holes until all can see how bone-headed their Satanic ideas are. That is how one beats them, rather than just getting the government to drive them underground. Seeds are planted under the ground, too, and look what happens when you plant one!

Better to eradicate it while it's growing in the light, and before it can set seed. We can't do that by simply squelching it to pop up another day.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club - by Ninurta - 01-15-2022, 07:26 PM