Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club
(01-14-2022, 08:01 PM)Kenzo Wrote: But who will protect Litle Johnny, if parents are leftist wackos and school is giving green light for satanist after school club. No one....

Is 6 year old Johnny capable alone decide this.

I think this is bad situation , parents should protect children, but we know that is not allways happening.

Even if Little Johnny's parents are flaming communists, he is theirs to raise, not mine, so I have no say in how they do that. One of their jobs is to teach Little Johnny to think, and it's not my place to determine for them how they believe their child should think. No more so than THEY get to determine for ME how I raise my kids, or how I teach my kids to think.

While it is a sad fact that not all children are properly protected, that is the responsibility of their parents rather than myself. I would protect them from a stray dog in the absence of their parents, but it is not my place to "protect" them from their own parents.

So, while I don't believe personally that a "Satan Club" is a very good idea, I cannot make that determination for anyone else's child. However, if folks in that community determine that they think it's not a very good idea, either, and refuse to send their children, then it dies on the vine.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club - by Ninurta - 01-14-2022, 08:27 PM