Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hemp may help prevent Covid from entering human cells
Wondrous.

I have to wonder which varieties of hemp are the most effective. I guess it really boils down to which ones have those specific acids in them. I have seed for "Caramagnola" variety, high CBD, low THC, but I don't know how those specific acids factor in. I have fairly easy access to another variety of seed, high THC but lower CBD, but again I don't know about the content of those specific acids in it, so probably won't experiment there. The high CBD variants are s'posed to be great for PTSD, though.

There are, roughly, 1 gazillion cannabinoid compounds in hemp. It's heartening to realize that "hemp" usuallt denotes a high CBD, high fiber, and low THC variety of cannabis.

No, my "asymptomatic" covid was not prompted by any cannabis consumption. That's scheduled for next year, not the past one.

No cannabis plants were produced or harmed in the production of this post.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hemp may help prevent Covid from entering human cells - by Ninurta - 01-13-2022, 06:23 AM