Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CNN Censors Word “Crooked” From Trump Tweet
The MSM is too busy trying to trash Trump, deflecting attention away from crooked Hillary.

The other day, while looking on one of my news sites, most of the headlines were about Trump, of course as negative of titles as they could come up with.
While Hillary garnered a few, and they were about her intel meeting she was to have.

Woo-wee....talk about one-sided reporting.

I came across this article the other day about Hillary's health.

10 prominent doctors question Hillary's health

Quote:Despite what one physician described as an “outbreak of vituperation and anger” against those with opinions about Hillary Clinton’s health, more doctors are expressing concerns during the 2016 race to the White House.

But many physicians, based on publicly available information have raised concerns. Among them are:

Quote:Dr. Jane Orient, M.D., executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, said images of Clinton being helped up stairs and propped up, and videos showing odd, seizure-like head movements require an explanation to voters, she contends. The author of “Emerging Diseases: Protecting Your Family from Pandemics, Viral Threats, and Rogue Vaccines” noted the “vituperation and anger” that she’s faced for raising questions. “I’m not making a diagnosis,” she told WND on Monday. But “I can look at the video. You can look.”She said for a medical professional to simply ignore the evidence would be “completely reckless.” Meeting someone with these symptoms personally would require a “How are you?” she said. “These are not ridiculous questions.”

Quote:Dr. Lee Hieb, author of “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare,” agreed. “They made a huge deal about [Sen. John] McCain because of his melanoma,” she told WND. “Melanoma doesn’t give you dementia!” She said the images and videos are evidence that should be reviewed and explained to voters, contending Clinton is “not being forthcoming.””If she doesn’t want the American people informed … we know where she stands.”Citing Clinton’s previous concussion, Hieb said such injuries can cause long-term side effects, seizures, personality changes and cognitive deficits.

Quote:The Fox News medical “A-Team” of Dr. Marc Siegel and Dr. David Samadi had questions. “In 2008 … I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain’s records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012, she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from,” Siegel said. He continued: “Then she ends up with a blood clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners. Just that point alone – if she’s prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She’ll get a blood clot.”

Quote:Samadi added: “The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words. Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussion was severe dehydration. They’re holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don’t know.”

Oh and this here, another shining example of biased media, kissing Hillary's azz

Quote:Dr. Drew Pinsky’s television show on the HLN cable network, “Dr. Drew on Call,” was canceled after he raised questions about Clinton’s health in an interview on KABC-AM in Los Angeles.

There is more to the article as well.

But as it stated, instead of addressing the issue, all Hillary supporters want to do is mock and insult anyone who speaks out about it.
Democrats in my opinion have really turned into bullies.
They are getting really bad about insulting and trying to shame others with different views. Pathetic really.
As an Independent, it is a real turn off for me.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN Censors Word “Crooked” From Trump Tweet - by senona - 09-01-2016, 05:35 AM