Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inside Australia's Covid Internment Camp
(12-07-2021, 10:51 AM)727Sky Wrote: Towing the government line ?

That was funny, but funny in a twisted, pathetic sort of way. It's the exact same sort of narrative the Left is trying to foster here. What the kid and his ma were saying in effect was "It's ok if we violently attack them, because our violent attacks are political statements. If they violently attack us right back to defend themselves, however, that ain't ok. It ain't fair. It shows what violent Fascists they are!"

See, THEIR violence is just making a statement, but any retaliatory violence meant to stop them is, of course, Fascist violence - but THEIR violence ISN'T Fascistic. That's kinda the very definition of cognitive dissonance - believing two contradictory things to both be true at the same time.

Be that as it may, I'm a simple man, with a simple mind, and unable to perform that mental trick. So, if they bring their shit at me, my Fascistic ass is going to imperil the hell out of their civil liberties, with extreme prejudice, and I won't even care.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside Australia's Covid Internment Camp - by Ninurta - 12-08-2021, 08:28 AM