Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It is just the Truth, we are Governed By,,,,,
(11-28-2021, 09:41 PM)guohua Wrote: It is just the Truth, we are Governed By complete Idiots!

There are so many facets on that bit of carbon.

America has a rogue government that has betrayed its people. America is fragmented and divided.

How do they remain in tyrannical control, and get everyone united?

Make a bigger boogeyman? Rely on patriotism, our love of country, so we will run off and kill foreigners, to protect the land and freedoms that we relinquished out of fear?

In the meantime, while we are being used as pawns in a game using the planet as a grand chess board, we remain prisoners, to the wicked and corrupt system. Left with just the promise that we will own nothing and be happy.

If Americans go down that path, they deserve exactly what they are going to get. I just ask that they don't bury my body. Just leave my carcass to the scavengers, and a reminder, that at least one person thought freedom was worth dying for.

America is dead, regardless of which tyrannical government it falls to. Whether it is from at home or abroad.

They tried to warn us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: It is just the Truth, we are Governed By,,,,, - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-07-2021, 06:33 PM