Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Right Major Crisis Is Here
(11-14-2021, 04:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 09:27 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote: 

The Late David Rockefeller—1915 - 2017—Quotes

From David Rockefeller’s book, ‘Memoirs’, published October 28, 2003, page 405:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years….It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination [self-determination] practiced in past centuries.”David Rockefeller

“Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”David Rockefeller

And one can see where he's coming from, but he's just plain wrong due to his assumed 'right' because of his status.

David Rockefeller and his ilk believe they are in charge because there's been no focused opposition of what he believes and due
to such absence of an equally-strong contrasting force, he and his cohorts have deliberately stifled such organising of such a group.

This is usually done by requesting major media establishments to not report on their workings and is an obvious display of deceit.
So his pride was based on hiding... what a great human-being!
tinylaughing

You know, I think I can see now why those New Guinea cannibals ate that Rockefeller kid (Michael Rockefeller) in 1961 and them used his left-over bones to make points for their weapons afterwards! At least he served some useful purpose in the world for a minute, unlike any of the rest of his family...

They seem to have not given a single shit about his presumptive social standing. To them, he was just another long pig. I think there is a lesson in there somewhere for everyone.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Right Major Crisis Is Here - by 727Sky - 11-14-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: The Right Major Crisis Is Here - by BIAD - 11-14-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: The Right Major Crisis Is Here - by Ninurta - 11-15-2021, 02:03 AM