Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dissecting the Great Reset
(11-13-2021, 06:10 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Naw, I think you got it covered. Good summation. 

I do have a question for anybody in general. Is it me or has anyone else noticed some of the main pushes for pot stirring has attacked 'white nationalism' or 'white oppression' or 'wealth inequality'. Yet who is pushing this stuff? The uber white and uber wealthy elite.

Have you seen any of the Rothchild's? People don't come any whiter. Nor do they come any more wealthy. At no time will they volunteer up all their money to fight 'wealth inequality'. 

Yet, people I see everyday puke this stuff out on the regular with zero thought as to where it comes from. But I am the crazy one for noticing it.

No, you'e not the only one to notice that. It's like they are puppet masters, pulling strings that the Lesser Beings are all too willing to dance to. They find sources of dissatisfaction and envy, and magnify them in the minds of their audience until the audience takes up that mystical chant, and then sit back to watch the show once they have got the fire lit.

They prey on human emotion to guide their herd beasts.

Long ago, their main scent drag for their kennel of dogs was "wealth inequality", but when they found that to be insufficient, they had to add to their repertoire. Enter "racism". White supremacy", white nationalism", "gender bias" and all the rest. They've expanded their base by tapping into further gripes of select  groups, a new gripe to magnify for each separate group. It appears that their goal is to forge all these separate and disparate distractions into a single coherent whole, until they have created a critical mass for overthrow, with themselves landing at the top of the heap of course.

It is doomed to failure, but it's gonna be a rough ride to the bottom. All these separate groups working at cross-purposes cannot maintain cohesion all the way to the end. Eventually, the masses will realize that the origins of their "wealth redistribution" narrative are not, in any way, going to give up THEIR wealth for redistribution. They will see that the sources of their race baiting are not, in any way, going to get down in the trenches with them. They will find that the sources of their gender bending stories are not going to be taking anything up their asses themselves.

They will realize they have been used to build someone else's castle, while at the same time being denied even a hovel of their own.

And then, it will be on in earnest.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Dissecting the Great Reset - by F2d5thCav - 11-12-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Kenzo - 11-12-2021, 09:49 AM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by PLOTUS - 11-12-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Ninurta - 11-13-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by BIAD - 11-13-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by BIAD - 11-14-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Ninurta - 11-14-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Ninurta - 11-14-2021, 10:52 PM