Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ponderings over my morning coffee
(11-10-2021, 05:56 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I have seen several videos of the weird reactions that graphene oxide has when subjected to certain frequencies- and it is scary to say the least! But your mention of the "hydra" looking biological nanobots is of more interest to me for other reasons besides how they might react to different frequencies.

For many years I studied bible prophesy (besides teaching Sunday school, children's church and bible school). In fact bible prophesy (and UFOs) are what led me to "TOS" and ultimately to my hubby to start with. Many people take the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation as a "set in stone" timeline of what order events will occur in the final days. They say "This cannot happen before THIS" but I have found the opposite to be true. Once one looks at things from the perspective that all time is possibly occurring simultaneously you realize that events do not have to be in any particular order at all and that many of the end time prophesies have been fulfilled over decades. 

So anyway, part of biblical end time prophesy says that (sometime around the plague of boils or foul and loathsome sores that those who take the mark get, but it COULD happen before) that men will seek death but it will flee from them, basically making them unable to die. I always have wondered how it might happen that men would be unable to die despite their best efforts to off themselves. Enter the hydra nanobots.

Hydra (at least the natural, biological version) are regenerative and damned near indestructible. So now we have hydra nanobots- or at least that is what they appear to be- being injected into human bodies along with all sorts of other goodies. Will these end up making humans immortal and unable to die eventually? I don't know, but where once I thought such a thing impossible now I see that most likely someone is at least trying very hard to find a way to make it so. The attempt at an "Immortality cocktail" if you will. Maybe they actually ARE onto something with this and that is why there is such a push for population reduction. If people could live forever yet continued to pop out babies I can see where this could lead to a serious shortage of resources and space very quickly.

So how do we reduce population in preparation for immortality? For starters the so-called "vaccine" seems to be settling in a whole lot of women's reproductive organs and causing all sorts of problems, not the least of which is that 1 out of 8 babies are currently being miscarried in women who received the jabs before or during pregnancy. We are also witnessing a serious rise in the death toll due to heart issues, stroke and blood clotting in those jabbed as well. Wont even get into cancers and how much faster they are progressing in those jabbed but it is just as scary!

I feel it is only logical that the simplest way of activating "ingredients" found in the jabs would be through electromagnetic waves (frequencies). It is really the only thing that makes much sense. That would also explain the rush to put 5G everywhere and get Starlink put in place as quickly as possible. I used to think that the 5G conspiracy was just a nutbag theory, but as time has passed I have begun to see the logic hidden within the madness. 

So will we see rapid depopulation? Will we see sterility for everyone but the rich? Will we see the zombie apocalypse? Will we see people begging to die but cannot kill themselves? I don't know. Only time will tell. The only thing I am sure of is that whoever is running the show sure seems to be using bible prophesy as their play book!

I'm not real big on biblical prophesy - You've got the premillenialists, the postmillennialists, the amillenialists - and they can't ALL be right, so I'm a "panmillenialist" - I think it will all pan out the way it is supposed to. I also think that all biblical prophecy has already been fulfilled, most of them millennia ago. I think they were given for the people alive at the time they were given, as signs to them that those prophets were just who they said they were and knew what they were talking about, and so had to be fulfilled in those time frames to be effective.

Now, if they are planning to make everyone live forever, perhaps as slave labor, there is a flaw in their logic. There will be a lot more of "us" than there are of "them", and when we get pissed off, they wouldn't be able to kill us to stop us... see where that would get them?

ETA: There is apparently a rumor going around the internet now that the Astroworld incident was a "test activation" of mind-controlled vaxxers.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by kdog - 11-11-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by guohua - 11-09-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by Ninurta - 11-10-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by Kenzo - 11-11-2021, 07:46 AM