Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting topic for marriage with a woman
Some interesting points she makes. The Chinese use to say half the man's age plus 7 years is the perfect age difference between a man and a woman. A man who is 40 would be a match for a 27 year old. There is some truth in that old saying if you look at the divorce rate in many western countries. She also talks about taking your Philippine girl back home to your western country... Almost all end in divorce from from my limited experience.. We had several Philippine flight attendants working out of Guam who had married someone and one Green card later were divorced and looking for a pilot/Captain to marry.. Climbing the social ladder?

Anyway I always had a blast in the Philippines when I was single and passing through there as I met several girls who were very attentive and fun to be with... But I never considered marrying one. I was able to hold off getting married until I was in my early 30s or until I met my American wife.. I would still be in America and married to her if she had not gotten breast cancer and died after two years of cancer treatments.

I have always figured if I am in a country and plan to stay I will be with a local native. My wife is Asian now and I thank my lucky stars that we are married and she acts like she likes me... or at least until we get on the golf course and then all she thinks about is beating my butt.. Which she can do more than I want to admit.... as she has almost as many trophies from tournaments as I do...which she tends to remind me some days !! hahahah

Messages In This Thread
Interesting topic for marriage with a woman - by 727Sky - 11-07-2021, 11:15 AM