Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set
(10-24-2021, 06:04 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The hokey explanation for the live ammunition is that the crew practiced target shooting in the desert as a recreational activity.

I find that hard to believe.  However, IF true, it is a huge violation of good sense.  The only people at the set with live ammo should have been their security personnel.  No other reason for a set to have live ammo, unless they needed a few rounds for some kind of special effect or whatever.  And in that case, there should have been strict protocols governing how the live ammo was stored and handled.

This case is either murder, or manslaughter with a high degree of culpability.

Cheers

Baldwin is rabidly and irrationally anti-gun, always has been even before this, and I just can't see "target shooting for recreation" as an activity that would be allowed on one of his sets.

So, it does seem pretty hokey to me as excuses go.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set - by Ninurta - 10-24-2021, 06:46 PM