Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Layla is pregnant
QUE INFO :

The QUE message had the good, the bad, and the truly evil about this particular brand of fake wanna be god Bugs).

(1) These Bugs were only based in this Galaxy and due to their inability for Bulk travel (they used a form of gravitational field drive) therefore they were unable to expand to other Galaxies. The obvious times and distances involved to reach the closet galaxy with a field drive is/was, “forget it” !

(2) The known planetary populations of Sentients in this galaxy were totally controlled by these bug gods.

When a Sentient population reaches the ripe old age of, 'past breeding' their bug god then requests them to join him in happiness and heaven for all eternity. Sentients were then willingly collected but instead of some heavenly nirvana they are processed for basic food pellets. The pellets were even coded denoting which planet and group of Sentients the pellets came from.

These particular Bugs got a big charge out of eating the Sentients they nurtured for this very purpose. They only ate Sentients and if a given population was breeding to fast they collected the children too as an early godly reward... it was almost a Bushido thing which showed their superior standing as top predators in this Galaxy. We did the same thing back on earth with animals just as countless other civilizations do so even today. Everything alive eats something.

With the USSB food processors just about any matter, organic or inorganic could be turned into a delicious meal. The old primitive hunting or herding method of food procurement, since the food processor was perfected, is/was no longer needed.

Onboard Tiki everything is recycled form one thing or another and if Tiki needs some form of matter we do not normally synthesize she just collects “whatever” from a passing planet, comet, or asteroid. Don't think to hard about that, as it works and I would defy anyone to tell the difference from the real thing you just skinned and cooked yourself, from a food processor delivered dinotail steak or the finest prime rib back on earth.

(3) USSB had not known just how bad this place was until Tiki was able to transmit the history and inter-workings of this Bug Empire from the bug database she had tapped into.

No doubt, if any of this would have been known prior to our departure for this dimension we would have received information to avoid this Galaxy; just our luck, No?

(4) USSB is sending three very small cloaked ships under USSB direct command. There will be two little Grays (one in each small ship) and one of our USSB Tom Ngan Bugs in the other ship.

(5) Tiki and these three ships had already received a patch to stop any further tractor beam control of their Biogenic processors. The patch worked at a frequency that acted like a mirror to the Bugs tractor beam. Unbeknown to us until the Que report; Layla, Sky, Fhaa, and myself had already received a software patch to our Bio-Chips which would further protect our chips from any possible intercepts and interference.

FOOT NOTE ABOUT A FIELD DRIVE:

****An electromagnetic field is used to generate a positive and negative gravitational field which can be focused so that the ship basically falls and is pushed in any direction you wish to go. Inside the actual field which surrounds a ship light and time are stopped dead in their tracks due to Relativity. The occupants carry on as normal. Without this effect hitting a dust grain at 64 XC would cause such an explosion noting would be left of you and your field drive ship.

The glow many see that surrounds a ship is caused by ionization of a planetary atmosphere that touches the actual electromagnetic gravitational field . Without Bulk Phasing this means of travel is restricted to 64 X C or sixty four times the speed of light; which is to slow for a galactic empire and truly is more suited to a Star Trek kind of universe. This type of travel was all these bugs used. USSB had been doing gravitational field travel for over a Billion years in a long ago past. Bulk travel was faster (30 million X C for a normal cruise rate) and much safer . Some USSB ships could do a faster speed but there was no push because Bulk travel basically did away with the need for such speeds. We could leave earth, phase into the BULK and be at Alpha Centauri with a relative speed in the BULK of only 40KPH in a little less than 20 Tiki minutes if everything was done correctly.. Now imagine if you were in a hurry and had a Phase ship !

A major down side for a gravitational Field type system is the strong electromagnetic field required. It had been found a few million years ago certain radars (EM Radiation) can actually disrupt a ships gravitational field ( everything is made of strings and frequencies). There are ways around this interruption but it takes special equipment and the frequencies of the radar need to be known so measures can be taken to block the effects and disruptions.. Otherwise prepare to fall like a rock. **** Phasing and BULK travel are unaffected by just about anything we have found.

I had just about finished with the Que's contents when in the center of our room appeared a USSB Mantis Bug. He/she/it/ mentally bowed to us while letting us know 'she' was USSB Tom Ngan and her name was Cricketalisbadadyury.

We all looked at each other and smiled as I said, “I am really glad you are here Cricket”.

If bugs could smile I think she would have but instead she just mentally said, “This name will be recognized”.

The next thing that happened the daggers for Fhaa, Layla and my self appeared on the floor by Cricket.
Sky never left home without his which if there is any future for our little family I think I will be doing the same.

We all knew Cricket was a hologram (one of the reasons for the three ships USSB had sent) but a USSB hologram was not some low tech facsimile of a living creature. A USSB Hologram could shake hands with you and you would think it was the real deal not to mention grasp and move objects. (USSB has been floating living Sentients through solid walls and windows for a long time, so this was not even a slight stretch for USSB hologram closed beam technology.)

Messages In This Thread
Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-03-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by BIAD - 10-03-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by guohua - 10-03-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:52 AM