Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Layla is pregnant
Tiki, who had been very quite since the 'darkness', touched down inside one of an orbiting stations bio-domes. As her hatch opened, I did hazard to ask if she was OK. Silence, was her only reply... Now I was Pissed.

The hatch was open so we exited and were met with a glowing ball of light that asked us to follow. I actually thought that was a nice godly touch for a primitive but it was not swaying my ice filled heart at this stage .

We were led into a large room with a huge throne by one of gods glowing balls and as we stood god appeared. No burning bush for this god..... just a huge Buggy Grey form that appeared to us as a creature of some 20 feet tall resting its' right appendage upon a suitably large throne.

By the way this god arrived I was sure it was a first class hologram projection or this place had actually developed a transporter which was doubtful. Transporters work but not this way with living creatures.

“#”!

I went down on one knee and did my best to emulate Darth Vader when bowing to the Emperor.

“Greetings dear lord we thank you for this audience and your attention to our insignificant life forms”.

“ You may rise and be seated” as a bench seat big enough for the 4 of us floated in and landed before us.

“You have entered my domain from a place far far away”.

“Yes Lord we have”.

“Where is this place from where you come” (not a very godly question in my opinion.)

“Lord we come from a place in time and space that is ruled by a god so powerful that as you, great lord, he created many dimensions just for creatures such as us and many others”, I lied.

“There is but one god and I am that GOD ! Your god did not create me for I have always been as you see me before you”!

“Yes Lord he said you would say that, for you are the end result of his creations started long ago even before memories could be retained”.

A slight pause followed....

“When you say dimension what is your definition of such a place”?

“Lord all that you see here in your dimension with all the stars and galaxies herein, they exist in nine other dimensions that our god has created for all sentient beings”.

Thank goodness this god did no appear to be able to access our bio-chip so.... when confronted with an intelligence that believes it is a legend in its own mind, omnipotent, and a true god the only thing in my opinion that might get their attention is a bigger better god.

“Our god has spoken to us and said, go forth into this dimension and make contact with my godly son. So great lord we are here to speak with you about your father who wants you to join him for all eternity and assist him in the 10 dimensions he has created”.

Buggy Greys, even our own Tom Ngan, could place thoughts in someones head and even communicate thoughts if the target was receptive or a primitive but, just as back in our universe, it was a two way street. I had not detected this Grey's ability to override my personal thoughts so I hazarded a communique via the chip to the kids an Layla.

“How am I doing”?

Layla responded with something like she was impressed as was Fhaa; but Sky was still fuming over being knocked out and actually had thoughts of a little dagger work on this very tall god that supposedly stood before us.

“Lord the Being we arrived in is called Tiki, and she is a friend of our family. She was personally created by our god so we could come to you. Please lord, if it is your will, insure no harm comes to her for she is part of our god's family”.

“You say this Tiki is alive as you are, yet I detect no breath and no heart beat”.

“No lord she is not such as us; like you are not such as us, yet she lives”.

That got him !

“If I release her from the control of my will what will she do”?

“Nothing great son of god for she will wait for us to return”?

I am certainly no expert but I think I really have a gift for this whole making up extemporaneous fictional (nice way of saying lying) stories when the need arises.. Maybe I should have tried writing a story or something back on Earth ?

“So be it.... yet let it be known... I will tolerate nothing interfering with the peace of my domain”.

“Great son of god we were not sent to disturb you but to make contact and let you know your loving father knows of you and has a great yearning for you to know him”. We are very aware we are here as your guest and will respect your wishes and commands and never intentionally disrespect you hospitality. As your father has told us many different times we are in some very unique ways all brothers and sisters in his grand family”.

“Your Tiki is now released however, I wish you to remain here in my presence for a time, as I make determinations on what you have said”.

I jumped up and did my bowing and scraping before this pompous want a be bug god popped out of existence before us as I uttered, “Your will is our command lord”.

Messages In This Thread
Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-03-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by BIAD - 10-03-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by guohua - 10-03-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:52 AM