Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Layla is pregnant
Tiki zeroed in on planet "A" and other than normal (what one would expect) flora and fauna the planet in all its' vastness only had two settlements by what anyone would consider Sentients. Total detected population including young ones of both settlements was an astoundingly low number of only 8,385,945 almost exactly equally divided between the two areas.

I asked Tiki how old this sun had been in its' main sequence and she estimated this particular sun was a stable 9 billion Earth year old star.

All kinds of thoughts went through my mind as to why there was such a low population;  war was right at the top of my list. I asked Layla and the kids if they had any ideas and they agreed the population was probably the remnants from some kind of planetary catastrophe or a major war effort.

Tiki's sensors were state of the art USSB but we needed to land and have her take detailed soil and atmospheric samples to maybe answer some of our questions.

She picked out a spot in the ocean for our first landing and while submerged Tiki cataloged all the life forms she could detect and the mineral and make-up of this body of water. This place was teaming with life and actually had some rather large interesting life forms. The two largest top predictors were one creature that looked like a cross between a shark and a dolphin that was about 70 feet long when mature that kinda resembled some type of Ichthyosaur. It was a deep water creature that preyed on just about everything to include the numerous squid looking animals. The other top predator was a long necked four paddled air breathing creature that look like a huge sea turtle with teeth and a very spiny shell. It stayed in shallower water to catch its' prey and would grow to a full average length of 60 feet. There were countless other creatures eating, breeding, and ranging in all sizes down to the minute with trillions of viruses and bacteria in about a table spoon of water. Which was normal for most oceans the universe over.

With the water survey complete we set off for a landing spot on firm ground.

We had just broken the surface when Tiki set off an 'alarm thought' in all our heads.

Before we could even react everything went dark and I do mean pitch black. We were all conscience but on the outside of Tiki it was darker than the blackest black you could imagine.

“Do not be afraid for I am bringing you to me”.

“Who is me” was Fhaa's question ?

“I am the one true God of all that is and I am bringing you to me”.

“What if we do not want to go see you”? Was Sky's cocky reply.

He immediately collapsed into an unconscious heap where he had once stood.

“Dear God that is my child and by your grace I would appreciate it if you would restore his youthful consciousness so that I will know he is OK”.

Sky was picked up and before his feet hit the deck of Tiki he was back awake with a rather confused look on his face.

“Thank you dear lord for listening to your humble servant”. I even did a slight bow to no where.

By my actions the kids an Layla went into suck up mode as we all became instant devotees.

This gods version of home must have been some distance from our prior location for the trip to a place with light took longer than I figured a god could manage. On Tiki we had 5 sleep cycles before we arrived in this gods version of heaven.

As suddenly as the dark had appeared there was light (sounds biblical) and what our non godly eyeballs beheld could only be called a space station. It was on a grand scale but it was still a space station and not my idea of a godly residence.

When light first appeared I only got a brief glimpse of a huge dark form that moved off our overhead view before it cloaked or disappeared.

Looked like a darn big space ship to me.

I always pictured heaven with a little more frills and pearly gates myself.

I guarded my thoughts just as everyone else was. This gods ability to knock Sky out and bi-pass Tiki's defenses really had me bugged so I just felt our best defense was to not question god at this stage.

Messages In This Thread
Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-03-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by BIAD - 10-03-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by guohua - 10-03-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:52 AM