Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Layla is pregnant
To create a Hybrid you had to have the genetics of the world you wanted to create Hybrids for. The genetics of the host world are used to degrade the basic genetic material or otherwise USSB could just make a sentient and impregnate a host breeder which could be made bigger, smarter, and certainly would be more of a standout which is exactly something that is not wanted; DNA needs to look like a home grown variety unless you want some of the Fabled Greek type gods messing around with a species..

USSB used the little Gray's and the Tom Ngan (Big Buggy Grays) for the collection process. Either type of these Grays were so telepathic that they could put most primitives to sleep with just a look and a thought, or totally freeze them in their tracks.

Many of the stories about eggs and sperm taken from earthlings actually have much basis in fact. Easy to dismiss and ridicule those who have had the experience however unfortunately for the majority of those who have undergone this harvesting; it is not something they enjoyed.

The Grays bedside manner lacked allot of the niceties our species would like to have as they were all business and no nonsense.

If it ever happens to you, wish and pray for a Falongsaid to be part of the harvesting crew.

It is a necessary process to get some sentient species headed in a more USSB desirable direction.

We had an old saying in Texas, “You have to sacrifice a few Peaches to make a Peach cobbler” and please do not think I am totally in favor of this process.. You kinda have to look at this as, the needs of the many definitely out weigh the needs of the few especially when you are talking about an entire species. Left alone countless species never leave their home planet and become extinct which in the USSB way of thinking is a waste.

Fhaa and Sky did not like the method of getting their chips but for once they could communicate with mom and dad on a more equal level and were thoroughly happy about this right of passage. Layla and I both were so proud of these two and their abilities that love and devotion are such an inadequate starting point of discussion it hurts.

Fhaa had grown into a beautiful woman with poise and class ( she must have gotten that from her mother) and had continued in her studies of healing, genetics and chemistry where Sky was more interested in making things and dreaming up new and improved methods of doing stuff. He would have been an awesome engineer back on Earth.

We as a family had visited Tiki our wondership several times (Layla thought I was emotionally attached) so the kids could see where they got their start in life.

Regardless of what Layla said, Tiki was glad to see us ! OK call me a sentimental sap but Tiki was my first ship and I did feel an attachment to her !

Fhaa and Sky wanted to do something for real (it probably was a conspiracy) and had decided they wanted to go to a different dimension. I recommended the Shabock where USSB had just taken care of a bit of business but was immediately presented with all kinds of reasons why not to go there..

USSB had all the intel they needed from that dimension so why go there when there were nine other dimensions we could go and actually provide some needed information back to USSB. Besides, the USSB seeding process was well under way in the Shabock dimension.

“Boring”... was their thoughts..

“Trillions of planets to investigate and they think that is boring ! Lord what have Layla and I created in these two”?

OK they had a point, but I was not to sure how USSB Main would look at our little adventured which IMO was spawned out of young people's boredom.

“How to hell can anyone be bored around here” ?

With both of them being true USSB creatures they had absolutely no qualms about pestering USSB Main.

They relayed to Layla and myself that USSB would actually be grateful and highly recommended this little dreamed up adventure .

To say they had done their homework and prepared their case would be an understatement.

They even threw in Tiki as a bribe for us to go.

“And where would you two like to go”, was the only thing I could come up with...... even though I should have been more happy they invited us to go along.......

USSB had recommended Habock for our first inter-dimensional trip. Our droids and probes had not been attacked at any location and there were 700 billion main galaxies in the Habock that were just begging for a little of our attention.

Sky said he has put in a request for a few modifications for Tiki and they had all been approved. Tiki would now have a much larger console (food console is what I always called it but it actually could produce just about anything) and her defensive weapons had been upgraded to level 3 which was 2 levels above what she had before.

With that upgrade alone my little Tiki went from a sporty scout ship to something more like a Naval destroyer or even a smallish battleship if speaking in earth terms ! She would also have a bubble on her bottom that would contain 3 privacy rooms..

Hearing all this I figured she would look fat but a mental picture was relayed to me and in truth she looked more like the ship they used in a movie that had Robbie the Robot called Forbidden Planet. She looked good but certainly thicker in the middle and around her edges..

Dimensional Phasing:

Dimensional Phasing was not hard to do. Instead of the normal one plus percent penetration we use to travel via the BULK in our dimensional universe, when going to a different dimension, you actually had to do almost a 5% penetration into the Bulk boundary. Once there, you had to know which frequency to select for your desired destination. This had all been figured out long ago by the USSB droids or otherwise dimensional travel would be a hit and miss affair with no guarantee of ever returning home.

Other than the sword and daggers Sky had made for us we once again left with just the clothes on our bodies. Tiki unerringly phased us into the heart of the Habock universe. To me it looked just like our universe with stars, galaxies, and other stuff anyone who has looked at our own universe would see.

We headed for a nearby galaxy that Tiki determined was a good first choice and arrived in the 4th spiral arm close to a Red-M sun that had 4 planets in the habitable zone. What made this planetary system unique was there were actually two planets that had the same orbit around their sun and were almost exactly 180 degrees apart in the orbital plain. Almost always this kind of system does not exist because the planetary material during the systems formation is usually insufficient to form two planets in the same orbital zone.

There are systems where a stray rouge planet can be captured by a Sun's gravitational field but you can always know it was captured due to its' weird non concentric orbit. These two planets though definitely had water and land and one, which we referred to as “A” had a diameter of 27,132 miles where “B” was coming in at 23,976 according to an earth conversion.

We avoided naming this star and these planets in expectation of finding other sentient life forms which should have already named them. I was hoping we could find another Bulk Traveling Federation but as USSB had indicated there had been no droids detected coming to our side of the universe from this dimension.

Messages In This Thread
Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-03-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by BIAD - 10-03-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by guohua - 10-03-2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: Layla is pregnant - by 727Sky - 10-08-2021, 03:52 AM