Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine
(10-01-2021, 05:15 AM)guohua Wrote: @"ChiefD" 
To be perfectly honest with you, you got the Shingles because of the Vaccine, there is a post here of a Doctor warning older patients about their immune system being destroyed and the recurrence of Shingles.
That post would be from 2 months ago I think.

I do wish your husband was home with you and by your side again, but maybe soon that nursing will allow you to visit again.

Yes, I was so disappointed that I got two shots for the shingles vaccine, and that it did not work. But actually, when I got this most recent bout of shingles, the blistering and itching were there, but no nerve pain at all. I was really surprised, because all the other times I had shingles, the nerve pain came first. In this case, there were blisters that itched intensely, but no pain whatsoever. The doctor was really surprised too. He told me that normally when people get the shingles vaccine, they will never get shingles again. So I think my immune system is trying to tell me something. 

I’m grateful there was no pain this time though. And I was able to visit my hubby in the nursing home today. They are out of lockdown, been over three weeks since anyone tested positive there. I am grateful for that too.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine - by ChiefD - 10-02-2021, 05:01 AM