Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine
(09-30-2021, 07:31 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 12:38 PM)pointessa Wrote: I hope I am not too off topic on this response. First of all I am sorry about your husband.

I have not been vaccinated but have had a series of very disturbing dreams. In the dreams hybrid humans are being made. They are absolutely grotesque. They are partially mechanical and parts are made of metal. Not only are they physically revolting but they amoral, sexually degenerate in ways I found repugnant.

In the last dream I had of these creatures, I was transformed into one of them. It was very strange because I could experience being one of them but I was also consciously aware of observing myself as one of these creatures. Once I was transformed, I was indifferent to the fact that I was that way. I was indifferent to the others that were that way. All the while, I was observing myself and shocked that I was indifferent to what happened to me...very strange I know.

I never had dreams of this nature before and I dread having any more.

I have had a series of dreams about tsunamis that are very vivid and terrifying but not like these revolting hybrid human creatures.

No, you are not off topic at all, don't ever worry about being Off Topic here at R-N3. This is not That Other Site our Mods are always Easy Going.

That is just Scary!
Did any of this start after you changed something in your life?
Your eating habit, smoking, drinking or medications?
How about Flu Shots every year?

This is just strange, but your Third Eye may be trying to open.

Thank you for your kindness. No, I haven't had any vaccines and the only difference is that I am highly isolated due to the state I live in as an unvaccinated person.I eat a pretty good diet although have had a low appetite of late and feel amped up. I do tend to have strong psychic tendencies.  Always have and so did my mom.

I sort of shudder to think my mind could come up with this stuff. I am talking repugnant to the core. Once I was one of them, they no longer seemed like anything to me, I just didn't care fro the perspective of being one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine - by pointessa - 10-01-2021, 02:21 PM