Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine
(09-30-2021, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Hi everyone. I originally posted the below in ATS under dreams and predictions. I wasn’t sure where to post it here, but thought some might be interested.

Back in March and April 2021, I had the two covid shot series from Pfizer. I had no side effects, at least not physical ones that I noticed. However, I have been having some really off the wall weird dreams, some recurring since the first shot. I’ve had dreams before, but never like this. I have had a series of recurring dreams that I have moved out of state and am a different person, like different name, marital status, etc. These dreams are very vivid, and in some, I realize I’m dreaming and explore where I am out of curiosity. Lucid dreams were quite rare for me before the vaccine, but since then, I’ve had many more lucid dreams.  

In other dreams, I’m in like an alternate reality or universe where things in the dreams, including the landscape, houses, businesses and even sports teams are things I created at the beginning of the dream, and then build on from that. Really strange, never experienced anything like this before. Now I have some pretty bad insomnia so it takes me forever to get to sleep, but once I do, it’s like science fiction on steroids. Things have changed for many, including myself, since the pandemic started. My husband had a stroke and wound up permanently in a nursing home, hence the insomnia. But the weird dreams really started after the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine for me. They aren’t bad or anything, just weird and unsettled.  

Has anyone else who has had a covid vaccine had this going on? Maybe I’m the only one. No, I think there are others. Let me know your experiences and we can compare notes. Please don’t turn this into a vax debate. Just let me know your experiences. 

A couple of weeks ago, I was chatting to a friendly neighbour who never bought into the vaccine concept and had ridiculed it
from the start. He regularly attends the 'anti-lockdown' and 'anti-jab' protests in a nearby city and does this with similar-minded
people.

He's what young people on the internet would call 'a Chad', a fit man of around thirty-five, plenty of money, plenty of girlfriends
and interacts with guys who pride themselves on looking strong due to the kind of world they live in.

What I mean by that is if you happened to pass by his fully-paid-for immaculate house, a house that he bought far-below the value
offered by the seller (who just happened to sleep with a pistol under his pillow at all times!) you'd see this genial person mowing his
lawn with his shirt off in the warmer UK weather.

What you'd also see is the large knife scar in his stomach region... the acquisition to such an easy lifestyle from a young age will
sometimes bring perils like this, if you know what I mean!

(Cut to the chase, BIAD!) 
Anyway, he was saying that he had four friends from the local gym who'd taken the jab. One of them has now a blood clot on his
liver, one of them discovered he now has a blood clot on the brain and the third is dead. All a few months after the vaccine injection.

The fourth contacted my neighbour a couple of days before speaking to me and mentioned that he just seemed to not feel like
'his old self' and was very concerned about the horrific nightmares he endured every night. Remember, these guys live in a world
where violence isn't perceived in the manner we 'normies' do and for this person to explain to my neighbour that the things he
sees in his nightmares, are harrowing enough that he fears going to sleep at night.
My neighbour pressed me that his friend was genuinely scared.

I haven't been vaccinated but earlier this year, I believe I caught something that resembled the Coof. My wife can attest to my
weird behaviour during that time (events that I have no memory of) and I know that I felt that I'd somehow taken a backseat
to my usual demeanour.

Dreams...? Yes there was one that could be classed as unusual. But it was the night before the four-week run of strangeness
and really belongs in a fictional Halloween yarn. I know I was awake and I know that to accept what I saw and felt, I'd have to
only believe I was awake, when really I was asleep.

A dark shape entered my bedroom and did something to the right-side of my neck, I was laying -as usual, on my left side.
Maybe the reason I didn't have any nightmares is because for the time I bided in this experience, I didn't sleep during the
night and tended to nap for a couple of minutes each day.

But the nightmare theme does seem to be a regular anomaly when connected to the vaccine situation.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange and bizarre dreams after getting covid vaccine - by BIAD - 09-30-2021, 10:27 AM