Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods?
They were tall, extremely thin, very blonde, fast and dressed (to me) like hippies from a commune minus the color.

At first I thought Kdog was losing his shit. He first saw one in Arkansas. We had made it through Bentonville and heading south on our way to bring home our granddaughter to DFW before beginning our adventure. On a stretch of interstate that goes through several miles of thick forest he caught a glimpse of a tall, thin, blonde man who quickly disappeared into the trees. I saw a glimpse of something but just assumed it was a trick of the light. The grandgirl was staring at her phone and didn't see anything. We blew it off and decided to start looking for motel signs to get a room well before dark. I got groped by a ghost at the motel that night, but that is another story.

Fast forward to nearly three weeks later. We are driving through part of Yellowstone on our first day there. Kdog yells "LOOK!!!" and I see a tall, thin, blonde man going into the woods up ahead. I opine that it's probably just a hiker- there are many trails throughout Yellowstone and cars parked randomly on the side of the road where people take off hiking. But when we got to where the man had slipped into the woods there was no trail, no cars and no sign of the man. Again strange, but we blew it off.

Our second day at Yellowstone was great and we decided to stop in West Yellowstone to grab a bite and do some shopping. It was still far from dark when we headed back to our camp (right across the Idaho state line). Traveling through an area of nothing but thick forest I saw her fairly close. Tall, extremely thin and delicate looking, pale but not unusually so, extremely long and straight light blonde hair. She was wearing a loose tunic and a long skirt (appeared to be some sort of natural fabric, earth tone colors) and appeared to be barefoot. She was looking right at us! As we got close she smiled really big then darted into the woods. I apologized to Kdog for ever doubting him. There were no trails, no campgrounds, no cars parked on the side of the road, no side road, nothing.

I didn't see any others for the rest of the trip and if Kdog did he didn't mention it. I don't know who or what they were. Maybe Tall Whites, however their hair was light blonde rather than white, their paleness was not an unearthly sort of pale and their clothing wasn't fancy but rather plain and homemade looking. I am more leaning toward some sort of wood spirits, although it is important to note that we had UFO experiences in New Mexico and in Idaho which hopefully I will find the words to describe in the near future so maybe that plays into it. 

You can believe me or not, I don't care either way. For all I know we could be crazy. We experienced so many strange things on our trip, more than most will experience in their entire lives. I have been a magnet for weird shit my whole life but during that trip it seemed both of us were particularly "magnetic".

Thanks for listening!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-17-2021, 04:10 PM