Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Dearest Mystic Wanderer, you will be missed
(09-13-2021, 04:09 AM)guohua Wrote: My Dear Friends, I have such sad news to report, I just received an email from our member @Spirit Scribe  who was a close friend to Mystic Wanderer.
I will attach the email.

Quote: Wrote:Hi Guohua,

I couldn't find a way to login to tell anyone, but Mystic Wanderer, my friend Sharon, passed away Thursday a couple weeks ago from a heart attack. I managed to find a blog from BIAD where I asked him to please let everyone know, but I didn't know if he even saw it or not. It was an older blog, but the most recent comment was February of this year. I guess he never saw my comment. I tried several ways to get to Rogue Nation but they all failed.  I did not use a "3" in the combination, that's probably why they all failed.

I heard from her niece that she wanted to be cremated, and her family honored her wishes but we have not yet had a funeral gathering because of Covid. It still doesn't seem real. She was supposed to have a medical procedure the day before she passed, and before that she told me to let her friends and family know if anything happened during the procedure and she didn't wake up, that she was okay with going at this time. I shared this with her daughter and told her it probably won't help much right now, but it may give her some peace of mind later. I would love to extend this to her RN family as well. She messaged me that she had canceled the procedure just two days before she passed, but I can't help but wonder if she had kept the appointment, if they may have found something that could have prevented her passing. 

I will try to login with this 3 in the website, maybe that will work. I'm sorry I couldn't reach you all sooner.

Bev (Spirit Scribe)

My Heart is full of Sadness, I am full of Sorrow and I just have a very hard time with this, Our Dear Friend Mystic Wanderer was such a Dear Friend and Long Time Member, she stayed with us all here through some rough time and many changes.

My Dear Friend Mystic Wanderer, My You Find Your Happiness With Your God.
I am sure we will all miss you.
[Image: 283a1964bc60d1caf38e8f3082da82c8.jpg]to @Mystic Wanderer  You'll Always Be A Rogue and Never Forgotten. [Image: IGWj.gif]
[Image: rest-in-peace-rip.gif]

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!

I haven't been here in some time and was shocked to come across this news. RIP dear Sharon. 
[Image: 11898776-1631994980384854-490617597042149148-n.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Dearest Mystic Wanderer, you will be missed - by Night Star - 10-22-2021, 06:12 PM