Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Dearest Mystic Wanderer, you will be missed
Man oh man, what a loss ..... damn I miss you already, Mystic  minusculecrybaby

She was my Facebook buddy and when I didn't feel it "safe" to post on FB, I would send it via Messenger.

We sent numerous links & videos on messenger. 
And she would tell me it was time for her podcast with which ever video was coming on. LOL
And her cat, oh how her cat would get in her lap wanting attention. LOL

Sharon gave me moral support when I lost my Jim.

And when I told her how guilty I felt, that the one day I could not be with Jim due to car trouble, and that night after midnight is when he passed.

She told me that -- "sometimes spirits choose not to have their loved ones around when they pass. They feel the burden will be too hard on them to bare" --  it gave me comfort and made sense. And was so Mystic. LOL

Then she told me that happened with her Grandmother too, when she passed. How her Mother hadn't left her side for weeks when she became really ill. And the one day her Mother decided to go to town to get some medicine, is when her Grandmother passed.

Mystic believed that her Grandmother was waiting to be alone to go to the other side. 

She and I bonded years ago, way back on ATS

Not sure if it's because I just lost Jim a few weeks ago, but Mystic being gone is really hard for me to accept just yet.
Or maybe that Mystic was a part of our lives (me & Jim)  through ATS - Hernandos Hideaway- Rogue Nation ..... Jim knew her name as if she was our next door neighbor  minusculerolleyes  

I would read him all the good, juicy conspiracy stuff she would post.  minusculebiggrin

In fact, I just posted a couple of things on FB for her --- I guess in memory of her.  
Probably will for some time, to be honest. I think she would like that. 

I will definitely miss my conspiracy minded buddy for sure.

Mystic my friend, you will truly be missed.  minusculeredtantrum

May you be smiling down on the beautiful Smokey Mountains that you always shared pictures of. 

And I will be looking for a sign, you know what I mean MW, being as you were the one who showed me and opened my eyes to that world. Thank you for being YOU!! 

Until we meet again, farewell my friend  tinyinlove

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Dearest Mystic Wanderer, you will be missed - by senona - 09-15-2021, 04:08 AM