Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War!
Quote:Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a military/scientific/legal/financial or medical expert in any field. But I am a legally insane armchair general and a keyboard warrior so please beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor. All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Further participation in this thread requires you to agree to the following NOTE before reading any further. If you dont agree then please leave this thread NOW!

NOTE: THESE ARE NOT THE OPINIONS OF rogue-nation3.com nor their affiliates and you will not hold them liable for anything I state in this thread ok!

Explanation: First of all let me lay out the current facts ...

3 separate videos from 3 different Truck Drivers warning the Australian government and telling them to back off or they will shut down Australia and also warning their fellow aussies to stock up quickly and as much as possible ...

Australian Truck Driver sends a strong message to the Australian Government (Strong language)

TRUCKIES on strike STOCK UP

Australian Truckers Warn Citizens to Stock Up on Food as They Prepare to Take Over the Country

1 video from an aussie politician on our side calling for our freedoms to be respected etc. ...

We Australians demand our freedom back from pandemic lock down and other restrictions.

1 video by political centrist and commentator Tim Pool ... 

Australia Issues Warrants For 'COVID Suspects,' Suspects Must MARK Homes, Internment Camps Next

Confirmation of internment camps in Australia ...

Qld Covid-19: Toowoomba 1000 bed regional quarantine facility to go ahead The Queensland premier has announced a new quarantine facility will be built in her state- admitting she didn’t give Scott Morrison a heads up.

1 article about last Saturday's massive riots in Melbourne Victoria ...

‘Young, angry men’ behind chaotic protest in Melbourne, police say Australians have allegedly committed shocking acts during a protest on Saturday, amid fears it may become a superspreader event.

Quote:Victoria’s Police Commissioner Shane Patton has hit out at “angry young men” who assaulted police officers during Melbourne’s lockdown protest on Saturday.
He described the wild and violent scenes that police were confronted with during the city’s protest, amid growing fears it may become a superspreader event.
As the whole state of Victoria entered lockdown, and Melbourne’s lockdown was extended and toughened in its fight against the latest Delta outbreak, 4000 people converged on the city.
He alleged there were many violent acts from protesters, some of who were maskless, and nine police officers were hospitalised.
“We saw over 4000 people turn up in the centre of Melbourne,” Mr Patton told the ABC.
“Of those 4000 people … the vast majority were men 25-40. Angry men. Men who came in with intent to cause trouble, to confront and to attack police.
“What we saw was totally unacceptable.”

Mr Patton said even though some people attended the protests peacefully, they still acted illegally simply by attending. However, he said the majority of attendees committed shocking acts.

[Image: 64767283987138bb376b0aacb11c92be?width=650]

[Image: e589af159c8cf8f8626fad29b3084a59?width=650]

And finally my most previous last thread which is highly relevant to this topic ...

[Lockdown Lunacy] Identifying The POLICE STATE In Australia!

Personal Disclosure: As a citizen civilian journalist and an Australian citizen I can see the shit spiraling down the toilet bowl at a rapid rate and therefor I am calling spade a spade right here and now.

Waiting On A War ...

This Is War ...

Final Warning! ...

Because ... I Predict A  Riot!!!

Expect A Riot! ...

minusculechairshot 

@ my fellow rogues ... minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
[Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War! - by OmegaLogos - 08-27-2021, 08:14 AM