Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boom 16 US service men dead 30 injured
@"Kenzo" 
Biden and his Administration are a bunch of Morons.
According to this Article I'm posting, they are Trust The Taliban to give Safe Passage to All Americans and Afghan Workers who want to leave after the 31st, of August.

Okay, I'll ask all of you,,, How Fucking Stupid Is That?
Trusting the Taliban, a Murderess Criminal Organization that Hates others who give Women and Queers freedoms and recognition is like Trusting Hitler to give your Jewish Family a Ticket to Israel. 
Trusting Hitler,,,,, how did that work out for Britain and Russia? JMHO
Quote:Sec. of State Blinken: ‘We’ll Be Looking To’ The Taliban to Guarantee Americans Safe Passage Out of Afghanistan

Yes, you are reading that correctly.

Quote:Secretary of State Antony Blinken appeared on Meet the Press on Sunday to double down on Biden’s ‘knock on wood’ strategy in Afghanistan. Blinken said the U.S. State Department will be “looking to” the Taliban to guarantee safe passage out of the Islamic terrorist state.
What the Hell, does Knock on wood strategy mean?
Quote:“You may have seen that just yesterday, a very senior Taliban official went on television and radio across the country and repeatedly assured people in Afghanistan that they would have the freedom to travel after August 31,” Blinken said.

“He even specifically said, those that work for the Americans and those that want to leave for whatever reason will have that freedom,” he continued.

“Now, of course, we don’t take the Taliban at their word,” he added. “We take them by their deed. And that is what we are going to be looking to.”
Source

Biden, Your STUPID!
You're taking them "By Their Deeds'?
They've already killed people and women and who knows who?
The MSM will not tell us the Truth.
Just My Rant.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boom 16 US service men dead 30 injured - by guohua - 08-29-2021, 06:00 PM