Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland
(08-14-2021, 07:30 AM)727Sky Wrote: The first person or people who should be turned in to Homeland security are those responsible for border security as they are responsible for the endangerment of the country and the people therein. .

This may be one of the most important videos I've seen in years.

I've noticed a recent uptick in fake news designed to terrorize conservatives - things like "covid camps are coming", with absolutely no basis in the documents cited. They are banking on people just skimming the documents instead of actually reading them with a critical eye, and they use that to create a fake impression and inject terror into conservatives, causing them to panic and stop thinking.

Just like the video explains. 

Several times now, I've had to calm people down in a panic over that fake news. Once it was my own sister who got pushed into a panic by just skimming the documents and READING the fake news story into them, when they actually said no such thing. In other words, folks are using the made up story to inform the narrative of the actual documents. It's bass ackwards. They are treating the made-up story as the actual source, rather than the actual documents it claims to come from.

I'm certain it's the bad guys creating these stories. What they are doing is tailoring a tale meant to induce panic, then infiltrating just a few websites frequented by conservatives and dropping it there. One of those sites is "Infowars", and another is "Natural News". Both are carrying panic-inducing propaganda for the enemy now. From there, conservatives are picking up the ball and running far and wide with it, creating an unreasonable panic everywhere they drop it.

They are carrying the water for the enemy when they do that, helping him to destroy their own movement.

It's friggin' diabolical.

Panic makes you stop thinking. When you stop thinking, you are easy prey. Don't panic.

[Image: Dont-Panic.jpg]

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland - by Ninurta - 08-14-2021, 10:32 AM