it's the lastest fashion
doing it with the greastest of ease
all your band are jabbin

it really doesn't matter
if you have Guillain-Barre disasee
just listen to the chatter

you gotta jab it up jab it up jab it up

man you might infect me

another example of virtue signaling, doesn't matter if you've been in the band 15 years, or may have existing medical conditions.
you gotta get vaccinated, or it's all over pal.

as most of you know i lie the offspring, now i'm begaining to wonder. will probaly still listen tothe old stuff, not sure about the new.
i think it's kinda pissy to do this to him.

Quote:On August 2, 2021, drummer Pete Parada announced that he had been fired from The Offspring for refusing to vaccine against COVID-19, but also claimed he did so for "medical recommendation." He explained this by saying, "Given my personal medical history and the side-effect profile of these jabs, my doctor has advised me not to get a shot at this time. I caught the virus over a year ago, it was mild for me — so I am confident I'd be able to handle it again, but I'm not so certain I'd survive another post-vaccination round of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which dates back to my childhood and has evolved to be progressively worse over my lifetime. Unfortunately for me, (and my family — who is hoping to keep me around a bit longer) the risks far outweigh the benefits."[108]
Link: Let the Bad Times Roll

[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
you got to get em vaccinated - by hounddoghowlie - 08-04-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: you got to get em vaccinated - by BIAD - 08-05-2021, 09:32 AM
RE: you got to get em vaccinated - by Ninurta - 08-05-2021, 04:38 AM