Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oe might reconsider the vaccine...
(08-02-2021, 07:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've thought about that too @"Wrabbit2000".  But, I've watched many scientists who worked in this field explain how this jab will cause problems down the road, if not immediately.

Funny you should mention that. Mom went to the hospital today. It seems her arthritis suddenly got MUCH worse, to the point she can barely move. I don't know that it's connected with the vaccine at all, but it strikes me as odd.

Quote:They have been censored from the public eye. That tells me they have something to say that The Powers That Be don't want us to know. Why are they keeping ALL the information from the masses? We have a right to hear both sides of the argument to make an educated decision. But, they aren't allowing that. 

You're not alone in that assessment. There are many of us out here who have noticed the "hard sell", and have to ask ourselves 'why?". Then again, I've always been highly suspicious of hard sells. If the product is as good as they claim, why would they have to work so hard to push it off onto people?

Quote:On the more conspiracy side of things, I've read that this is just the first step in their plan to take full control of us. Everyone who gets the jab will have to continue getting it, or else die because their God-given immune system will be too weak to fight it off. More money to line the pockets of Big Pharma for years to come. 
The shot contains that metal (that I can never remember the name of), and then they will power up the 5,6,7, or 8G cell towers to control those who are affected, having all that metal in their system. 
THEY ARE CREATING CYBORGS from us using this ridiculous virus that started off as nothing but a bad flu and getting the media to hype up the fear. 

I've not heard of any natural immune systems being destroyed (unless things like mom's sudden arthritis factors in), but the metal thing is concerning. graphene oxide is not really a metal, it's a nano-substance, but it has a number of electrical properties that make it useful in electronics applications, it's a bit like some of those ferro-liquids that look like they are living and moving in the presence of a magnetic field. The body also eliminates it just like it does any other foreign substance - else when we got drunk, we'd STAY drunk - and that makes me wonder how that circumstance might tie in with the need to be continually vaccinated. I doubt that it can be used as a "receiver" in the sense of 5G towers sending hidden messages to the vaccinated, but I do think it could be pretty unpleasant for a vaccinated person to be hit with a microwave beam if that graphene oxide started heating up their insides. So, it could make crowd control with already existing technologies much, much easier and more effective.

Quote:I don't want to live in a world that orders me what I have to do, so I will continue to say no to the jab. But I wish you all the best in your decision.

Me too. Given my history with doctors, however, I trust the treatment and the doctors less than I trust the disease, so I know where I'd prefer to take my chances. I don't care to live in the Brave new World they appear to be constructing anyhow, so I'm ready to die whenever they're ready to come and kill me - but they don't get to do it with a remote control kill-switch like a vaccine. that's just laziness and cheating on their part.

But that's just me. that's just my personal assessment for MY situation, and not necessarily the correct course of action for anyone else. Other folks have to make up their own minds, given their own circumstances.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by BIAD - 08-02-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Ninurta - 08-02-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by kdog - 08-03-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Kenzo - 08-03-2021, 06:51 AM