Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oe might reconsider the vaccine...
i just posted this in Mystic's thread a few minutes ago, i'll be damned if it doesn't work for yours as well.

Quote:i've wondered this whole time during the rona and vaccine push if the ptb's know something we don't and are starting the cull before it happens.
then those that survive after the culling and the event (what ever it maybe) well be their servants looking for the merciful handouts that they will bestow on them.

just hope i survive so i can be a pain in their ass, as i'll be on the hit and run side of things. but i'm getting a little to old to be doing that for hours on end. so it needs to happen soon, or i'll be one of the sheep. that's not for me.

plus there's always the possibility that no matter how much you prepare, that you and yours will be one of the first to go down, and then all your shit will be left for somebody else. that's not so bad if the people that get it are decent folks. just burns my ass to think that some sorry piece of shit will find my stuff and use it to take  away other decent peoples stuff.

guess i  need to brush up on my booby trapping skills.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by hounddoghowlie - 08-02-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by BIAD - 08-02-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by kdog - 08-03-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Kenzo - 08-03-2021, 06:51 AM