Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will the "Pandemic" Ever End?
(07-25-2021, 09:50 PM)guohua Wrote: I'll show it again,,,,,,
[Image: Fauci-Control-Mask-200x115.jpg] It is not going to end until they have us all in Re-education Camps and assigned to the Housing Units in the Neighborhoods they approve for YOU and the Job they say you should be Happy at. 
Someone in the World Government is thinking up the next name they'll use for the next variant of COVID.  
JMHO

Americans are not like Chinese folks, and have a different mindset. Social pressure doesn't work as well on many Americans, and on top of that, a number of Americans have an "outlaw" outlook on life, so communism will not work quite as well here as it did in China. For example, if they were to print my name on a public list of jaywalkers or vaccine avoiders, I'd just moon the naysayers and go on about my business. The message to them is that they can kiss my ass.

It appears that a great many Americans WILL allow themselves to be rounded up for the camps, but there are some who will not, and will instead escape into the wild.

Be one of those.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by guohua - 07-25-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-26-2021, 04:35 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-26-2021, 04:31 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-28-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Kenzo - 07-26-2021, 06:44 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-28-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by guohua - 07-27-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by BIAD - 07-27-2021, 05:57 PM