Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will the "Pandemic" Ever End?
(07-25-2021, 09:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They're telling us up front what is to come. Read it and get prepared. 
I would also suggest, if you have a printer, print out the first source link above, just in case they turn our internet off.

I'm almost as prepared as it gets, but still gathering in odds and ends, mostly seeds for things that may become unavailable when the supply chain breaks completely down, OR when they try to crack down on "illegal" stuff to the point that it affects the supply chain. I don't have to worry about acquiring stuff across the supply chain if I can produce it locally.

Most of the seed I am gathering in at the moment is for medicinal stuff that isn't native to here.

I use the Opera browser, and for every PDF I download, it gives me a button along the top bar that allows me to download it to local, so I've downloaded the PDFs, The button looks like an arrow pointing downward to a horizontal bar, and is in the upper right of the screen, in the PDF bar.

Printing out a hard copy is not a bad idea, in  case they drop the power grid. Most PDF readers give you the option to print "every other page" when you print, so you can print every other page, flip the pages and re-feed them again, and print the even or odd numbered pages on the back of the first pages. That gives you a "book", with printing on both sides of the page, and cuts your paper consumption in half while printing.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by guohua - 07-25-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-26-2021, 04:35 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-26-2021, 04:31 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-28-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Kenzo - 07-26-2021, 06:44 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by Ninurta - 07-28-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by guohua - 07-27-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Will the "Pandemic" Ever End? - by BIAD - 07-27-2021, 05:57 PM