Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Slaves Of Leicester, But The Wrong Colour For BLM.
(07-17-2021, 12:59 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Here in the U.S. the right echo chamber keeps harping on the idea that the Democrats want the illegals here to be able to vote and pad the turn out for Democrat candidates. Personally I feel that is too risky for the Democrats because once here, illegals could get turned to the other side. Not to mention they have the vote rigged so an influx of illegals who vote won't make too much of a difference when it comes down to who is elected or what laws get passed.

So why let them stampede across our southern border just to vote Democrat? I don't think that's why they want them here, it's about cheap labor for agriculture and other manual labor jobs like construction, shop work, landscaping, house cleaning, and other jobs the elite and urban dwellers would never do themselves.

There is likely other reasons too. Cheap illegal labor is the muscle not only for making money, but for whatever other purpose the left may have for them. If they could get LGBTQ (etc), Antifa and BLM to unite with Latino and other movements under their banner, they could dominate and destroy all those who oppose them on the right. More useful idiots to expand and maintain their grip on money and power and cannon fodder for the war on the ground in the streets.

I couldn't agree with you more! Any political loyalty towards the Democrats from those crossing the border would
quickly dwindle when they see how the US really perceives those coming to America the illegal way.
Just like Kelly Osborne said: “If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet,
Donald Trump?”!

What would an illegal fear the most...? Being sent back across the border.
What threat could be held over the illegal to dictate hours, pay and working conditions? The same thing.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Slaves Of Leicester, But The Wrong Colour For BLM. - by BIAD - 07-17-2021, 06:41 PM