Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the so called human Dragon skull found in China
(07-10-2021, 08:14 AM)guohua Wrote: I never heard rumors of this skull.
Actually my husband was the one who introduced me to Giants.
After coming to America and after he retired and felt he could talk, he showed me documents and photos he had gathered as an agent in Kiev Russia during the Cold War Years.
Documents and pictures of Giants the Soviets had uncovered.

No, the CCP in the Early Years would never allow the people to know of Giants or Our Connection to Ancient Man, they didn't even want to investigate or admit to the culture that used Cliff Walls to Hang The Caskets of their Dead.

Everyone has heard of the giants out west, but check into the giant skeletons found in Moundsville, WV, and southern Ohio... and western Pennsylvania.

The Shawnee also have legends of red haired giants in Kentucky, called "Azgens" (I'd guess really "Athgens" in Shawnee, with the TH a "voiced" sound, like in "the" rather than a fricative like in "thought"). The Shawnee claim they wiped out the Azgens in a tribal war, but that their spirits would never allow the Shawnee to settle there afterwards. The Shawnee retained KY as hunting grounds, because the Azgen spirits would only allow them to hunt there when their women and children were starving, usually meaning in winter. I guess the Azgens had a little bit of heart, despise their manner of demise.

There was one, and only one, Shawnee settlement in KY, named Eskipakithiki, in northeastern KY near Blue Licks ("skipa" means both blue and green in Shawnee). It lasted only 20 years before they had to leave, because, Azgens. The Cherokee were never allowed to settle anywhere in Kentucky. It was never their land - always belonged to the Azgens, and later as hunting grounds for the Shawnee. The Cherokee sold lands to Richard Henderson that were not theirs, and laughed all the way home about it. A Cherokee actually told Henderson's agent that "we sold it to you - now it's your to try to hang on to. Good luck".

For the Shawnee, "Kentucky" reached to the Clinch River in what is now Virginia. technically, I live on Azgen land, because the Clinch River is 2 or 3 miles southeast of me. I'm not very far from Paint Lick Mountain, where the Cherokees would travel to yearly to paint religious petroglyphs. Their last trip was in 1769. There are still petroglyphs on the mountain. It marked the boundary between Cherokee and Shawnee lands.

The CCP is funny about releasing information. It's some times hit or miss whether they will allow proper testing of a speciem, because of political considerations. I'd like to see them allow DNA testing on the ear bones of this skull, because that is where DNA is preserved the best in ancient specimens, but I'm not going to hold my breath until they do.

I'd probably die.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: the so called human Dragon skull found in China - by Ninurta - 07-10-2021, 09:51 AM