Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uri Geller’s Mental Powers
(07-06-2021, 01:35 PM)pointessa Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 07:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 06:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: I remember reading his book back in the late seventies and even then, I found it a little kooky in his belief
that he was -either an alien, or been given his gift by aliens.

Whether Geller is hooked-up with the CIA in any close capacity, I'd seriously doubt, but I'm pretty sure
his former mentor Andrija Puharich was. He sold Geller to the world. It would be nice to think of him as
how he portrays himself on stage and at the Malls, but I think he set his cap on being an entertainer a
long time ago and is now stuck with the perception.

@"Mystic Wanderer" I agree, the mind is a powerful thing, but it can be tricked. It's just sad there are
people out there who do that.
tinywondering

@"BIAD", one thing the man said in the video I posted about the Free Masons was, people like Uri and other 'magicians' who have become famous, is that they get their powers from Satan himself. For those who don't believe in Satan, it doesn't matter; these people do. I think he could be correct. 
I also think there are others who trick the mind as entertainment on stage.  It's those few who get their power from Satan that I want to avoid.   tinybighuh
I don't believe these powers are limited to those provided by Satanic (Archonic) influence and manipulation. The difference, I believe, is that those that have naturally developed these abilities through other means would never exploit them for profit, fame, or entertainment. If they decided to try, I believe it would be at their own peril.

Manipulation of  the consensus order of things for purely selfish interest can never ultimately have a positive outcome.

I believe that too @"Pointessa".  I'm only repeating what the man in the Free Mason video said; his words, not mine. 

I do believe there are those who get their powers from Satan (Madona comes to mind), but I also believe there are those who get it from "God", for lack of a better word. Choose your own. And, as you said, if these people ever chose to exploit their "gift" for fame or money, it would be taken away in a flash. 

This half-time performance is full of Satanic symbolism. It starts out with the smoke and fire in the background. She sits on her throne adorned with her horns headpiece, she stands inside the circle that I'm sure has symbolic symbols on it, and I'm sure there's more. That's as far as I watched, just to give you guys some clues. 
She may not be possessed in this one, but she's paying homage to her master. 

Messages In This Thread
Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by 727Sky - 07-05-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-05-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by BIAD - 07-05-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-05-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Ninurta - 07-06-2021, 02:21 AM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by pointessa - 07-06-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-06-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: Uri Geller’s Mental Powers - by WonderCow - 07-06-2021, 01:33 PM