Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big bad changes for the world net
Anyone that has been around the net for at least the last twelve years, knows what is coming.

The cry for pulling the plug, has been around for ages and, has been ignored for just as long.

I am old enough to remember a time when no one in my community had telephones, or TV's. The first two years in the country house, we had no running water, or electricity. We survived. We were happy. We thrived, and we grew.

The internet has been more successful than they ever dreamed. The Hopi spoke of an end time prophecy were the world would be covered in a web, that all the world would be able to see.

We are like junkies screaming for a fix. The internet is not a bastion for freedom. It is a damn trap.

Many will start to realize this way too late. That is why they are fighting so hard to escalate the herding of the masses. 

The census just gives them an estimate for how many troops they will need. Door to doors allows each area to set up their bases, and determine the specific needs for containment in each area.

I am beginning to think those that say the vaccine is a covert chipping device, may be on to something. At least it doesn't sound as unbelievable as it may once have.

People need to wake up, the government claim of serving man, is really just a cookbook. 

No. I am not okay with what the government is doing. Bitching about is not going to change anything. And for the people that keep saying how quick they are going fight back, think about it, if you can't take off you homing device, how do you think you can win?

Just another of my worthless opinions.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Big bad changes for the world net - by 727Sky - 07-05-2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by PLOTUS - 07-07-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by PLOTUS - 07-07-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-07-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by 727Sky - 07-08-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by BIAD - 07-08-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by guohua - 07-09-2021, 12:45 AM