Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein
(06-26-2021, 06:38 PM)WonderCow Wrote: This part caught my eye:

Quote:More physiologically relevant in vitro experiments that were carried out by us showed that only short contact times with T. officinale extract were necessary for efficient blocking of SARS-CoV-2 spike binding or for removing already bound spike from the cell surface. 

Does this mean it would help people suffering side effects from being jabbed, as the spike proteins accumulating in organs is what is allegedly causing the damage?

Also, if jabs become mandatory, we can protect ourselves somewhat from from the worst effects?

P.S how do I get the text to show up?

I fixed your quoted text for you. The way I read that, it doesn't say that it eliminates the spike proteins, just that it prevents spike binding, So I doubt it would help guard against the vaccine issues.

My solution for mandatory vaccination is that if they're gonna try to kill me, I'm gonna try to kill them right back. I never planned on living forever anyhow, but if I do, or alternatively in what time I have left, I'm gonna live on my terms, not terms dictated by someone who thinks they are my higher-up superior. Their chosen method of execution is Mengele-style medical experimentation, mine will be whatever I can get my hands on when they come for me. We'll see who comes out the other side still breathing. If I die, I die. either way I die on my terms, and unvaccinated.

I am no man's guinea pig.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein - by Ninurta - 06-26-2021, 10:49 PM