Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein
(06-26-2021, 05:21 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 03:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: It also mentioned that testing was successful to a fairly high degree in a laboratory setting,
and called for clinical trials to confirm the findings...

What on earth for...? Why not just notify the public that it's a cure-all and only later, look at any side-effects
and then come up with official-sounding excuses.
tinyhuh

This worked for the vaccine-push!
tinysurprised

My best guess is that it's because they are actual scientists rather than drug manufacturers or government goons, so they have a conscience that got in the way.

Pesky consciences!

I've downloaded all the information I've been able to find on it so far, because I'm pretty sure it will disappear from the internet. Phizer can't rake in bucks if everyone is healing himself out of his own yard.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein - by Ninurta - 06-26-2021, 05:30 PM