Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine...
I spoke with a co-worker earlier today. She has been out sick since Monday evening, about 12 hours after getting her second shot.

Everyone in her family got sick back in February except her. She did finally get it in March. She took the vaccine so she would not get grief at work. She said the first shot was not too bad, but the second shot was worse than the virus. She said she feels awful, and her hair is falling out by the hand fulls.

She was always proud of her hair. It was thick, very long, and blonde. She is miserable and depressed. She said the doctor told her she could continue the hair lost for another nine months or so. She says she will be completely bald by then. She is devastated.

I can't tell her I told her not to get the vaccine, and I warned her that the side effects could be harsh. I told her she already had the virus, she did not need the vaccine. She didn't want to make waves, and she feared losing her job. Now she has lost so much more, but she doesn't need for me to tell her that.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine... - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2021, 04:20 AM